Terms of Sale
Seymour Expo Terms of Sale for Tickets
Terms of Sale
- If you purchase a ticket from the site, you are deemed to have accepted these terms of sale and agree to be bound by them.
- We (Shepparton News Pty Ltd (ABN 85 004 406 949), trading as Seymour Alternative Farming Expo (the ‘Expo’), who is a wholly owned subsidiary of McPherson Newspapers Pty Ltd) reserve the right to vary these terms of sale at any time. Any variation will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms of sale on the site.
- The Ticketbooth has been appointed to co-ordinate the sale and allocation of tickets to the Expo.
- All tickets are subject to these terms and conditions of sale. Please ensure that you have read and are familiar with the Expo Terms of Sale.
Currency and Pricing
- All ticket prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD$) unless otherwise stated.
- All prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- Where concessions are applicable, valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and upon entry at the event venue. We reserve the right to refuse admission if valid identification is not provided.
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online and box offices. As most distribution points generally access the same ticketing inventory, tickets may sell out quickly. We do not control this inventory or its availability.
When you complete a purchase online, you will receive an order confirmation via email. This will enable you to access your tickets to print them. If you do not receive the confirmation email it is your responsibility to inform the Ticketbooth (for support, email: [email protected]). If you do not inform Ticketbooth that you have not received confirmation, we will be unable to guarantee that your purchase was successful. This may result in you being unable to purchase tickets if the event or ticket package is sold out or no longer available.
All tickets purchased through the site or agency may be subject to a transaction fee. See ticket pages or point of sale information for details.
We will not replace tickets for events without allocated seating (i.e. general admission tickets).
- We reserve the right to lawfully add, withdraw or replace any attractions, artist or performer, and to amend the event programme, including date(s), prices, venue capacity and/or seating arrangements.
- Subject to any applicable laws, delivery and booking fees are not refundable.
Refunds and Exchanges
Unless required by law (including rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees), we do not provide refunds or exchanges on any tickets purchased (including where events have been changed or cancelled). Therefore, please ensure that you carefully review your event allocation before processing the purchase.
Tickets may be subject to a limited number of tickets that each customer can purchase for an event. This limit will be published as part of the event information.
Multiple Browser Windows
When purchasing tickets online, please ensure that you are viewing the tickets using only one browser window. Viewing tickets on multiple browser windows will result in the loss of your ticket.
Limitation of Liability
- By purchasing tickets on behalf of others, including minors, you acknowledge that those parties are aware of all terms and conditions relating to their tickets and their entry and attendance at the event.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability in relation to the event and we will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury or damage however caused (including to any person or property), including under contract, tort, statute, product liability or otherwise, whether they be direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, resulting from the use of this site, your use of or the inability to use the tickets, the cancellation or postponement of the event, or for any other reason whatsoever. This clause does not intend to limit any rights you have under the Competition Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), including any Consumer Guarantees.
Re-Sale of Tickets Not Permitted
No ticket may be resold at a premium, used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes without formal written authorisation from the event. Any breach of this term will result in your ticket being cancelled or the ticket holder being refused admission or being ejected from the event.
- You must hold a valid ticket to attend the event. Unless tickets are purchased from an authorised sales channel, they may be voided or you may be refused admission.
- e-tickets and e-vouchers purchased online are available to print by accessing the attachment contained in the confirmation email or by accessing your Ticketbooth Account. If multiple copies of tickets are printed, only the first to be scanned will allow admission. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your e-Ticket/s. Presenting your e-Ticket on your smart phone is also acceptable to gain entry into the event. Each person attending the event is required to carry a ticket to be scanned at the gate to gain entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject you or the ticket holder from the event, without compensation to you. This includes (without limitation) where tickets are lost or damaged, where you engage in conduct that unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by others and/or contravenes the Expo Conditions of Entry and where you do not comply with our terms and conditions
- You must comply with all security requirements of the event in relation to your attendance, which may include (without limitation) you and your belongings being searched on entry, and the confiscation of any prohibited items, such as weapons, alcohol and other items deemed to be undesirable by event security.